CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

whats going on with nova

I have been taking some time off of my project making as I reorganize my photos. I seemed to have my pictures in order and then when its time to make a page I am looking for this or that. I have several birthday's to catch up on but I need to find the invitations for the page..and I know I have them somewhere in my mess of a room. :) LOL I got a deal at Micheal's a couple of weeks ago on accordian files (1.29 each!) so I am grouping pictures and matching pieces with them so when I want to make a page..its doesnt take me as long. I love making cards and need to focas this year on my pages. I work alot and wish I had more time to spend in my scrapbooking room. Thanks for following me if you are. I get sooooo excited when I see a new follower. Ill keep the posts coming. Nova :)

0 comments: